What are the preferential mortgage conditions applied in Yelo Bank?
Realizing the house of your dreams is very easy with the preferential mortgage loan offered by our bank. The conditions required for a subsidized mortgage can be listed as follows:
- A member of the martyr's family (husband/wife, children);
- National Hero (self, husband/wife, children);
- A displaced person or a person equivalent to it;
- A person who has served in the civil service for at least 3 years, including a special type of civil service;
- A person who has worked as a teacher in a state general education institution for at least 3 years;
- A person with a Doctor of Philosophy degree;
- A person with special services in the field of sports (honored physical education and sportsman, winner of national level competitions (1st place), laureate of international level competitions (I, II or III place).
- A person with a Doctor of Science degree;
- A person who has served in the civil service for at least 15 years, including a person who has served in a special type of civil service, etc.
Check out our Mortgage loan page for more information on loan terms.
Müəllif : Aynur Qənbərova