Who is given a good mortgage loan?
The persons who have the right to use preferential mortgage loans offered by Yelo Bank can be listed as follows:
- A member of the martyr's family (husband/wife, children);
- National Hero (self, husband/wife, children);
- A displaced person or a person equivalent to it;
- A person who has served in the civil service for at least 3 years, including a special type of civil service;
- A person who has worked as a teacher in a state general education institution for at least 3 years;
- A person with a Doctor of Philosophy degree;
- A person with special services in the field of sports (honored physical education and sportsman, winner of national level competitions (1st place), laureate of international level competitions (I, II or III place). Etc.
For more information on affordable mortgages, please visit our Mortgage Loans page.