To realise great goals
Amount5 000 - 100 000 AZN
Term12 - 48 months
Annual interest ratemin. 15%
- Pledge can be any state-registered real estate located in the country (except for villages in the regions), regardless of the branch that issued the loan: apartment, detached house, cottage, trade object.
- The pledge must be in the name of the borrower or first-degree relatives (spouse, parent (as well as adoptive parents), children (also adopted), sister, brother, grandmother, grandfather, husband / wife's parents (as well as guardians)).
- Minimum salary - 500 AZN
- Borrower's identity card
- Document confirming the right of ownership of the pledged property (extract);
- Form 1. Certificate of encumbrance from the State Agency for State Property Management;
- Form 2. Certificate of registration from MKIS;
- Pledger's marriage certificate;
- Notarized consent of the mortgagor and his spouse to pledge the property;
- Notarization of the mortgage agreement;
- Copies and IDs of ID cards of persons registered in the mortgaged property.